Since 2001, the levels of language learning at the Studio Oskar school have been harmonized with the Common European Framework of Reference (CEF levels – “Common European Framework of Reference”).
Teaching, management, premises and administrative services at the Studio Oskar school comply with European standards, which is checked by regular inspections by YALS.
The Studio Oskar school is one of the founders of YALS (Association of Foreign Language Schools of Serbia whose goal is to establish and protect quality in language teaching). YALS is an associate member of EAQUALS (European Association for the Quality of Language Services).
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Serbian for foreigners
all levels (C2, C1, B2, B1, A2, A1, E) and ages (adult, youth, school, preschool)
Types of courses
- specialized (business, banking and finance, medicine, tourism…)
- Preparation for taking the CAMBRIDGE and TOEFL exams
- KEY ENGLISH TEST (KET)
- PRELIMINARY ENGLISH TEST (PET)
- FIRST CERTIFICATE IN ENGLISH (FCE)
- CERTIFICATE IN ADVANCED ENGLISH (CAE)
- CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH (CPE)
- EURO EXAM
- INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM (IELTS)
- TEST OF ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE (TOEFL)
- Preparation for admission to the Philological High School and the Faculty of Philology
- Organization of high-quality courses in accordance with international standards with the application of the latest methodologies
- Learning based on the communicative, useful function of language
- Clear structuring of the teaching level in accordance with the levels of the Council of Europe, whose detailed descriptions (communication frameworks, topics and vocabulary, grammatical structures and functions) serve the student as a reference starting point in assessing his own knowledge and planning the further learning process
- Creation of programs in accordance with the needs of the participants
- A system of evaluating and monitoring the progress of students in accordance with internationally recognized levels
- A high level in terms of the school’s equipment with audio-visual equipment and a professional library
- The complete veracity of the published data on references and work of the school, the number of teaching hours, the size of the group
- Openness to comments and suggestions of participants
- Possibility of counseling on course selection
- Tim visoko kvalifikovanih profesora jezika obučenih za primenu najnovijih metoda u nastavi
- Language portfolio
Organization of classes:
- Work in small and mentoring groups (2–8 participants)
- Working on computers as part of language learning
- The possibility of using the school library, computer classroom, printed, audio and video materials (“self-study” program)
- The possibility of organizing
- individual lessons
- combination of individual teaching and group work
- intensive classes
- classes for the needs of companies, labor organizations, embassies in their premises
- School Studio Oskar is especially specialized in working with children of preschool age thanks to twenty years of experience achieved through cooperation with P.U. Novi Beograd, Savski venac and Voždovac, thanks to which more than 1,000 preschoolers passed through the Studio Oskar school every year.
- Upon completion of the course, participants are issued a certificate of course attendance, and after passing the final exam, a certificate of knowledge level.
- All certificates are issued with a mark of the level of the course attended. The levels of the courses are in accordance with the levels of the Council of Europe which are recognized abroad and can be used as proof of the level of language knowledge when applying for a job or professional training.
- All certificates as a guarantee of quality have the YALS logo and a note that YALS is an associate member of EAQUALS.
- On the basis of the passed final test, Studio Oskar can issue you a Certificate of the achieved level of knowledge, even if you are not our student.