Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 10D/II sprat, Novi Beograd
011 3111 787, 069 2692 652
Majora Jagodića 1, Dedinje
011 266 0808, 069 269 2652
Levels of language courses at Studio Oskar Foreign Language School have been in line with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the Council of Europe (CEFR levels) since 2001.
Teaching methodology, school management, premises and administrative services at Studio Oskar Foreign Language School are in accordance with the EU standards. This is certified regularly through inspection procedures provided and organized by YALS (Association of Language Schools of Serbia).
Foreign Language School Studio Oskar is a founder of YALS (Association of Language Schools of Serbia). YALS is an Associate Member of EAQUALS (European Association for Evaluation and Accreditation of Quality in Language Services).
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Serbian for Foreigners
All levels (C2, C1, B2, B1, A2, A1, E) and age groups- children (preschoolers, school age children, teenagers), adults
- specialized (Business, Banking and Finance, Medicine, Travel and Tourism Industry…)
- Preparation courses for the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations and other exams
- KEY ENGLISH TEST (KET)PRELIMINARY ENGLISH TEST (PET)
- FIRST CERTIFICATE IN ENGLISH (FCE)
- CERTIFICATE IN ADVANCED ENGLISH (CAE)
- CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH (CPE)
- INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM (IELTS)
- TEST OF ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE (TOEFL)
- EURO EXAM
Preparation courses for entrance exams for Philological High School and Faculty of Philology
- Courses of high quality in line with international standards, with the application of latest foreign language teaching methodologies;
- Communication-based and skill-based learning;
- Clearly and precisely structured course of studies in accordance with the CEFR levels (specification of course contents, topics and vocabulary, grammatical structures and functions) whic published data concerning references and operating procedures of our school, the number of teaching hours and the group size
- Openness to the comments, remarks and suggestions of the candidates
- Advice on the choice of the most appropriate course for a specific candidate
- A team of highly-qualified foreign language teachers trained for the application of up-to-date teaching methodologies
- Candidate’s Language Portfolio
- Small classes (2-8 candidates) and tutored classes
- Computer-based foreign language learning
- Free access to school library, computer-equipped classrooms, printed, audio and video materials (a self-study program)
- Possible organization of one-to-one classes, combined one-to-one and group-based classes and intensive courses as well as courses at the premises of business entities and other organizations
- Studio Oskar Foreign Language School is particularly specialized in the area of teaching preschool children thanks to the twenty years of experience achieved through cooperation with kindergartens in Novi Beograd, Savski Venac and Vozdovac due to which Studio Oskar had more than 1,000 students of preschool age who attended various language courses annually.
- On the completion of a course a candidate is issued a Certificate of Attendance and provided he/she passes the Final Test a Certificate of Achievement is issued.
- The certificate is issued for the level of a specific language course. Course levels are in line with the levels of the Council of Europe which are recognized abroad and can be used as evidence of a language level when applying for a job or professional training.
- All certificates have YALS (Association of Language Schools of Serbia), an associate member of EAQUALS (European Association for Evaluation and Accreditation of Quality in Language Services) logo.
- On the basis of passing the Final Test intended for a specific level, Studio Oskar can issue a Certificate specifying an individual’s language level, although he/she has not attended a course.